Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Specs and Prices?
Anybody have any further details of pricing and specs for the new Velar?  B)
Nothing concrete as yet, but looking like its going to be positioned between the Evoque and the Sport. Should get more info on the 1st March with the official unveil. Hopefully a picture of the front as well!
I looked at the configurator again the other day, things seem to have settled down now apart from the super expensive 'First Edition' that interestingly has come down £10k to 85k, however if you want the launch car paint, well that will cost you £5k - what have they gone mad! 
A personal frustration of mine is paying for paint! The RR Sport has a great selection of metallic paints at no cost but the Velar just has flat black and white. Not good enough really on such an expensive car!

Quote: Velar said:
A personal frustration of mine is paying for paint! The RR Sport has a great selection of metallic paints at no cost but the Velar just has flat black and white. Not good enough really on such an expensive car!

I tend to agree, there then being degrees of metallic paint - or some that cost more than others is just confusing, oh and then there is the fact that I don't want a metallic roof but that means I have to pay more again......
No pricing available in Australia yet... I bet it will follow suit with above though. We will also incur the usual Australia Tax where everything is 20% dearer.
Any word on Australia pricing yet Grizzley? Any ideas on the spec you want?